12.07.2013

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!

Winter may be notorious for many things such as...the weather! However, to be honest if I had to pick between Summer or Winter from a style perspective - I'd most likely go with Winter as my first choice...everyone is just wayyy better dressed than they are during the hot season. I think it might be because of the fact that they are Actually wearing clothes..!!  (Okayyy, it's not like I live on the beach so no mean jokes about people who just don't dress up beyond wearing flip flops :)

Anyway, I was talking about Winter. So, I'm in Boston right now and let me tell you It's COLD. Planning an outfit for a day or night out is always a two-hour long activity that must be blocked out on the calendar... but I manage to get it done... and go out. I have to admit that like most of you, every season there are Manyyy new additions to my lust list for the season (and the season after that :). For this time of the year my favorite color is Navy Blue. It's catching my eye wherever I go! I should be shielding my eyes for safety but my remedy is the opposite - more online sign ups, more check-in's into Gilt and Net-a-Porter..and definitely more 'Oooohh, let's zoom into that new product'. Hehe so on that note, here's a small list of things that are on the hit list this season :)

The most difficult part was obviously deciding on ONE shoe that I could call a favorite for this list however, I stopped searching before I got carried away. I loved that the cobalt blue Manolo's were on your list M - they're my all year round favorite! I picked out the Rossi's because recently I've been really liking his designs - his shoes are edgy yet classy which I think is usually pretty hard to pull off.

Among this list, the only things I will be indulging in for now are the coats by ZARA. Nobody does outerwear better than that brand - I'm always amazed how they get the cuts right every time.

I'm really feeling the double breasted style this winter ladies...any suggestions on which one to pick?

(Note: I do have one more weakness - they're called gold accents ;)

<3

P

14 comments:

  1. I love Zara's I bought a quilted "pleather" jacket there and ILOVE it and wear it all the time. Great picks.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the bag and shoes
    Happy Weekend
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that Chanel Boy is gorggggeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm feeling the short coat, I think it can be dressed up or down and I can imagine you wearing it. (Also I have an aversion to the word tweed, haha so I'm biased against that coat)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those booties and the chanel bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Navy is a really practical colour! You can't go wrong with it :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color of that Chanel boy!

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!! i want that chanel boy purse!!! aaahhh!!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm boy! This Chanel Boy bag is delicious! I'm absolutely in love;)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I like the shorter coat better....

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Chanel bag is yummie. Wondering when I'll find it on my stocking ;-)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Happy holidays,
    Jolien
    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! Make sure you follow us on bloglovin!