8.16.2014

Weddings...

One of my best friends recently got married abroad about two weeks ago!  Unfortunately due to work commitments, I was not able to make it.  When she was in town a couple months ago we threw her a little impromptu bridal shower super last minute and I was extremely pleased with the results!  We decided to go with a white and silver colored scheme with pink flowers all around.  

This was our "dessert" table, even though it turned out mainly to be a decor table.  I LOVED it!

We all pitched in and decided to get her this pair of heels as her wedding gift. 
She loved them, her reaction was priceless!


xo,
.
M.

4 comments:

  1. I love those flowers and I really love those shoes! Beautiful.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet to throw her a shower - so pretty too, the pink and silver look really nice together.

    Such a great wedding gift - did she wear them down the aisle?

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet! And the dessert table looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! Make sure you follow us on bloglovin!